Ramjack and the Blight of the Bicentennial Moon Monstrosity
Episode Description: First thing first: This is the greatest 200th episode ever. First thing first: We break out all the classics. Science Pants, Humiliate-Gay-Ghost, The Situation Room, Giving Advice: THE GAME. We read a letter from our pal Hordak. But first thing first: We unravel a very real and not at all fictional undertaking by the very real terrorist group that is known as Khorasan.
[Link to Episode 200 http://ramjackpodcast.com/episode-200-ramjack-blight-bicentennial-moon-monstrosity/]
- Terrible thoughts:
- Who's favorite holiday is Valentine's Day (possibly Jerry O'Connell... maybe)
- Everyone Believes In At Least One Crazy Thing 
- Giving Advice: THE GAME
- Dear Mrs. Web
- Alex has another run in with a door-to-door meat salesman
- The Situation Room
- Situation: You are being paid by the GOP to create an anti-liberal Christian Judgement House
- Situation: You've given so much help to the Mormons, what are you willing to let the Mormons advise you on?
- Situation: You have to cut three films to create a new (better/more upsetting) ending.
- Darren Wilson / George Zimmerman / Michio Kaku
- Chim Cheroo / Robo Alex / Adrian